Every year, we award a number of scholarships to Nursing students who demonstrate both financial need and outstanding commitment to their studies and their future in the nursing field.
Eligibility details for each scholarship can found in the “Scholarship Information Packet” link under Materials.
Scholarship applications are due by December 15 for the following school year. The Student Admissions, Progression and Concerns Committee reviews the applications and notifies recipients by the end of February. Students who will graduate before the start of the next school year are not eligible to apply.
Students who have received departmental scholarships in the past do not automatically receive a scholarship again. Applicants must apply each year with the same potential opportunity.
Information about Distance Learning Scholarships can be found here.
Other Non-BSU Scholarship Opportunities
- Cherokee Scholarship Site
- The Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses
- Nursing Scholarships
- Marcella Arnold Scholarship Application
- American Heart Association
- Sue Fischer Scholarship Application 2015
- Julie Campbell Ringle PEO Scholarship
- Pocket Nurse Scholarship Fund
- Coursey Enterprises
- Accredited Schools Online