The Online MBA program gives students the flexibility of earning their Masters of Business Administration wherever they want to at the right pace. This program can be completed in as little as one year, allowing students to start their careers sooner.
The program consists of 10 courses that total 30 credits, or equal to one year of full-time learning. The course work is rigorous and helps build professional and leadership development.
- A versatile course schedule allows you to complete the MBA in as little as a year or spread out the coursework to meet your personal and professional needs.
- Affordable in-state tuition rates available to all students, and financial aid available to students who qualify.
- Dedicated, professional faculty located on campus and readily available.
- One-on-one feedback, guidance and a personalized learning experience.
- Flexible and convenient coursework that can be completed at any hour of the day, from anywhere in the world.
- Degree from a well-respected, fully accredited institution of higher learning.
This program has rolling admission- Apply Today!
- Graduate Application for Admission
- Regionally Accredited Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or Better (4.0 scale)
- 1-2 Page Letter of Intent – “Why are you seeking an MBA?”
- Resumé showing professional experience (Include LinkedIn page if available)
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE scores (Completed within 5 years)
GMAT will be waived for an applicant who meets one of these conditions
- Holds one of the following US professional Licenses: CPA, CFA, CFP
- Has earned an Accredited Terminal Degree (PhD, DBA, MD, JD, MFA, etc.)
- Meets ONE of the following undergraduate requirements:
- A 3.250 Undergraduate GPA in a Regionally Accredited Bachelor’s degree OR
- A 3.250 Undergraduate GPA and completed 80 credit hours in a current Bachelor’s degree program.
Meeting the GMAT Exam Requirement
- Formula for Determining Passing GMAT Score: GPA * 200 + GMAT= 1050
- GMAT/GRE Equivalency Table: Check GRE Scores Here
- GMAT CODES: Institution Code: 1T3; Program Code: 1T3-5G-85
- GMAT Vouchers may be available (limited supply-Contact Graduate Studies)
- GMAT Exam Review: Sites;https://www.gmac.com/, https://www.gograd.org/gmat-guidebook/