Experience your field of study.
We take an experiential approach to your learning with multiple opportunities in authentic settings through participation in practicum, internships, work with programs and organizations in the community and attendance at professional conferences in our field. Our goal is to provide you with the opportunities to earn a diverse set of credentials, learn a wide variety of skills and have a varied set of professional experiences so you have a wide range of career options available to you.
The Department of Human Performance, Sport and Health offers a wide range of undergraduate programs as well as several minors, a teaching licensure option and a coaching
- BS in Community Health
- BS in Exercise Science
- BS in Physical Education
- BA in Sport Management
- Online Minor in Developmental Adapted Physical Education (DAPE)
- Minor in Health Promotion and Education
- Minor in Human Performance
- Minor in Sport Management
- Certificate in Coaching
- Add-On Online Health Education Licensure (for working teachers)