You’re not alone.
If you or someone you know is having a tough time coping with stressful events, the Center for Student Health and Counseling is here to help.
During normal business office hours 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, contact us by phone at 218-755-2053 or visit the clinic in Cedar Hall.
Outside of normal business hours (including weekends and holidays) students in crisis still have options:
- Call 911 immediately if you are facing a life-threatening emergency.
- If you are living on campus, contact your resident advisor or residence life professional staff.
- Call the Department of Campus Safety at 218-755-3888.
- Consult with the counselors at the Student Center for Health and Counseling at 218-755-2053.
If you are in crisis, you can:
- Contact a friend or family member for support.
- Avoid using alcohol or drugs to cope.
- Be around people.
- Engage in a calming activity
- Ask for help.