Welcome to the Bemidji State University Graduate Faculty Orientation!
The Graduate Faculty Orientation is provided as a resource to new and current graduate faculty in an effort to answer common questions and give guidance for common practices concerning the education of graduate students. For convenience, it is provided in an online format.
If you need assistance with the information provided, please contact our office.
Table of Contents
- School of Graduate Studies Office Staff
- Graduate Faculty Membership
- Graduate Academic Advising
- New Student Information
- Degree Program Options and Requirements
- Forms and Steps to Degree Completion
- Human Subjects Research
- Competency Requirement
- Written Examination Requirement
- Time Limits Imposed on Graduate Students
- Zero Credit Registration (Maintaining Active Status)
- Roles of Graduate Committee Members
- Master of Arts/Master of Science (on campus programs)
- Applied Master’s (online programs)
- BSU Graduate Studies Committee
- Developing Graduate Curriculum
- Additional Resources