In order to promote academic achievement and create the best learning environment possible for our students, we offer a range of resources intended to provide academic, personal and emotional support.
Don’t see what you need? Contact us and we’ll help you find it!
Academic & Career Resources
- A.C. Clark Library: Access the library from wherever you are
- BSU Student Handbook
- Career Services: Start planning your career
- Class Schedule
- University Bookstore
- Veteran’s Services: Tap into the benefits you’ve earned from your service
- Writing Resource Center: Improve your writing skills and get help with papers
Health & Safety
- Disabilities Services: Arrange for accommodations for documented disabilities
- Student Center for Health and Counseling: Explore on-campus health services.
- Gillett Recreation Center: Explore outdoor and indoor recreation opportunities
- Public Safety: Find information about campus safety, accessibility and parking
- Information Technology Services: Find computer support and help
- Computer Labs
- Printing Services: Use for large and small print jobs
- Extended Learning: Find online and distance options so you can learn wherever you are
Student Life & Culture
- American Indian Resource Center (AIRC): Find support and cultural interaction
- Athletics: Cheer on our Beavers!
- C.V. Hobson Memorial Union
- International Program Center: Find support and services for international students and education abroad