How to Apply for Your License
- Undergraduate students:
- Once your degree has been awarded you can request documentation from BSU.
- PostBac and Graduate students:
- Once your final grades have been posted you can request documentation from BSU.
- Request Licensure Documentation
- Requests are processed in the order they are received.
- A Certification Officer will verify your coursework completion.
- A Certification Officer will email you the appropriate documentation, which may include:
- A signed Verification Form
- Copies of all relevant transcripts
- An approved plan of study (if required from your program – FasTrack, SPED, DAPE)
- You must print off the above items and a copy of the email from the Certification Officer. Add these pieces to your application packet.
- Send the completed tiered application and all materials you received in Step 3 to PELSB in one application packet. Be sure to review the Checklist included in the PELSB application.