BSU College in the High School is a Concurrent Enrollment Program offered in partnership between the University and participating high schools.
Through this partnership, schools demonstrate a commitment to expanding opportunities for both students and teachers, and receive many benefits by doing so including:
- Offering eligible students the opportunity to take university coursework
- Offering curriculum to students that otherwise may not be available
- Providing professional development opportunities to teachers
- Developing collegial interaction between high school and BSU faculty members
- Partnering with Bemidji State University, an institution recognized for innovative and relevant educational programs
To learn more, check out the program overview and student benefits.
Schools or school districts interested in partnering with Bemidji State University should contact us.