- Classes are limited in size; registrations are processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Graduate-level courses are numbered 5xxx and 6xxx. Undergraduate students should not register for these (except certain Accelerated MBA courses).
- Arranged Courses: Unlisted courses must be arranged by the student and the advisor, instructor, and department chair. An Arranged Course Request Form must be used to register for arranged courses. These forms are available from Records and Advising Services.
- The class schedule is not to be regarded as a contract.
- Credits are in semester hours.
- In compliance with Minnesota Public Law 1974, Chapter 479, data requested from the students in the registration process will be used for the purpose of advisement, to locate a student in case of emergency, and to provide statistical information. Failure to supply all requested information may jeopardize a student’s progress at this institution.
- Bemidji State University uses social security numbers and birth dates for student identification purposes on student records. Providing this information is voluntary. If you do not provide these numbers, your application will still be processed. This data is requested for administrative purposes for the University.
- Before you register, be prepared to provide the following:
- Student name
- Student ID
- Mailing Address
- Phone number
- Course Name
- Course Number
- Course ID
For regular academic year
|Date of Withdrawal||Refund allowed|
|Class days 1 to 5||100%|
|Class days 6 to 10||75%|
|Class days 11 to 15||50%|
|Class days 16 to 20||50%|
|Class days 21+||0%|
In cases of special hardship, please submit a written petition to the Director of Accounting Services for review. The hardship must be fully documented.