Every class offered through the BSU College in the High School program meets Bemidji State University’s high standards for academic excellence.
The classes listed below are available through BSU’s College in the High School partnerships. These classes offer the same challenging coursework and grading standards as classes taught on campus, and we make sure that your instructor receives the tools and training to successfully teach the courses.
The class titles are linked to the BSU catalog, which provides a course description, and information about prerequisites and placement testing requirements.
- ACCT 2101 Principles of Accounting I (3 credits)
- BUAD 1100 Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- CHEM 1111 General Chemistry I (4 credits)
- CHEM 2211 Principles of Chemistry I (4 credits)
- CS 1309 Problem Solving and Computation (3 credits)
- ECON 2100 Macroeconomics and the Business Cycle (3 credits)
- ENGL 1151 Composition (3 credits)
- ENGL 2152 Argument and Exposition (3 credits)
- ENGL 2337 American Literature, 1865 to present (3 credits)
- HST 1115 United States History II, since 1877 (3 credits)
- MATH 1100 Mathematical Reasoning (3 credits)
- MATH 1107 Introduction to Math Sciences (3 credits)
- MATH 1170 College Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 1470 Precalculus (5 credits)
- MATH 2471 Calculus I (5 credits)
- PHYS 2101 Physics I (4 credits)
- POL 1200 Introduction to American Politics (3 credits)