Course Work Only

If you are admitted as an on-campus student and wish to register for an online course for Fall and Spring semesters, you may need to secure permission from your advisor, the course instructor, the department chair and the college dean.

A Course Work Only form is required, which documents the allowance to take the online class(es). Find the form, and more information, on the Office of Records Forms page.

Some online courses will open to all students for registration a few weeks after registration begins. To determine if the course you are interested in requires a form, please see the message in the class schedule. A sample entry in the class schedule is below:

Course Work Only form

The Course Work Only form is not required for summer online classes.