The 2021-22 housing application for Returning Students opened on December 1.
Application & Prepayments:
Complete your application and make your prepayment through e-Services today!
- JANUARY 22: Priority Point Worksheet due to Res Life Office
- JANUARY 25-29: Same-Room Selection (Room Renewal)
- FEBRUARY 9-11: Priority Point Participants Room Selection
- Watch your BSU email for your room selection start time. Emails should be out by 4PM on Feb 1.
- FEBRUARY 16-18: Room Selection opens to all other returning students, including those living off-campus.
- This will secure your room selection!
- APRIL 29: Room Selection Celebration (if possible)!
- JUNE 1: HOUSING PREPAYMENT DUE ($150)
Didn’t get a Priority Point Brochure? Get it here (Priority Point Brochure 2021-22) and get it turned in! Deadline extended to February 5!
Room Selection Celebration – Thursday, April 29 (Tentative)
At this time, we are unsure if we will be able to hold this event. Watch your email for details!
University Heights Apartments
All floors are co-ed. Suites/rooms are single gender. University Heights apartments can be mixed gender.