The 2023-24 housing application for Returning Students opened on December 1.
Application & Prepayments
Complete your application and make your prepayment through e-Services today!
- JANUARY 20: Priority Point Worksheet due to Res Life Office
- JANUARY 23-27: Same-Room Selection (Room Renewal)
- FEBRUARY 7-9: Priority Point Participants Room Selection
- Watch your BSU email for your room selection start time. Emails should be out by 4PM on Feb 1.
- FEBRUARY 14-16: Room Selection opens to all other returning students, including those living off-campus.
- MARCH 31: HOUSING PREPAYMENT DUE ($150)
- This will secure your room selection!
- APRIL 5 : Room Sign-Up Celebration!
See our 2023-24 Priority Point Brochure for more details!
Check out our on-campus room options!
All floors Birch, Linden and Oak are co-ed. Double rooms are single gender. See the Linden Hall page for details about gender inclusive housing options in that Hall.
University Heights Apartment Rates
Effective August 1, 2022, University Heights will no longer constitute Bemidji State Housing. The owners of the property, JT Properties LLC, will be leasing spaces in this building as off-campus housing to BSU students and others at the following rates:
Apartment Contracts: 10 Months(August 1-May 31) at $750/month WITH AN OPTIONAL DISCOUNTED SUMMER RATE for 2 months (June-July) at $500/month.
University Heights rates are per person applied as follows:
|Summer 2022 Only (June & July) Contact Bemidji State University||$500.00||$1,000.00|
Rates Subject to Change
The University is providing this information about University Heights as a resource for students. BSU makes no claim for the quality of Off-campus rental properties nor assumes responsibility for any aspect of rental agreements. Potential renters are encouraged to inspect the property and be familiar with rental contracts and landlord/tenant rights prior to signing rental agreements. This information may be found at:
Landlord and Tenants: Rights and Responsibilities
published by the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office.
Note to Students: It is highly recommended that students view any rental property prior to entering into a lease.
For further details respecting University Heights, please contact John Peterson of JT Properties, LLC at (218) 760-5515 or email@example.com.