Application for NorthStar Visiting Faculty
If you are interested in participating in the NorthStar Visiting Scholars Academy, please complete the following items and send to Josefina Li, Northstar Visiting Scholars Academy Coordinator:
- A completed Visiting Scholar Information/Application form. 中文版
- A copy of your passport information page with your photograph
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Your plan of study or research at Bemidji State University (An essay explaining the purpose of your visit, your research of study goals)
- A letter of financial support from your university or government
- A personal bank statement (If you are funded by your university or government, then the equivalent of $3500 per semester in CNY is sufficient to cover food, medical insurance, super fee, and other personal expenses)
- A completed and signed Visiting Scholar General Policies Agreement
- Documentation of English-language proficiency
The application form can be downloaded below. See the Costs and Program Elements page for fee information.
If your application is approved, we will issue an invitation letter to you. If you accept the invitation, we will require a deposit of 25% of the program fee by bank transfer in order to reserve your place. Once this deposit is received, we will be happy to assist you in providing the documentation you will require in order to apply for a visa.