Independent Study

You may also coordinate an independent education abroad through a program sponsored by a third party organization or another U.S. college. Alternatively, you can enroll directly at an accredited institution abroad.

You must submit an Study Travel Agreement to the International Program Center for program approval, financial aid consideration and to ensure that BSU will accept any credits you earn while studying abroad.

Third-Party Education Abroad Providers