You may also coordinate an independent education abroad through a program sponsored by a third party organization or another U.S. college. Alternatively, you can enroll directly at an accredited institution abroad.
You must submit an Independent Study Travel Agreement to the International Program Center for program approval, financial aid consideration and to ensure that BSU will accept any credits you earn while studying abroad.
Third-Party Education Abroad Providers
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- SIT Study Abroad
- Center for Study Abroad (CSA)
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- Globalinks Learning Abroad
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- Global Learning Semesters (GLS)
- Barcelona SAE