You may also coordinate an independent education abroad through a program sponsored by a third party organization or another U.S. college. Alternatively, you can enroll directly at an accredited institution abroad.
You must submit an Study Travel Agreement to the International Program Center for program approval, financial aid consideration and to ensure that BSU will accept any credits you earn while studying abroad.
The Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System has approved this program after an extensive health and safety evaluation.
Course and cost information can be found here
If after meeting with St. Cloud you decide you are interested, Cherish in the IPC can assist you with paperwork for BSU’s side of this program.
Third-Party Education Abroad Providers
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- SIT Study Abroad
- Center for Study Abroad (CSA)
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- Globalinks Learning Abroad
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- Global Learning Semesters (GLS)
- Barcelona SAE