Visa & Documents

You’ll need a passport and in most cases, a visa, to enter a foreign country as a student.


Passport fees aren’t included in the cost of most programs, but you can find the most up to date information at the U.S. government website

Student Visas

Once you have your U.S. passport, and are admitted to study, you will likely need to apply for a student visa.

If you are doing an exchange program, once you have been accepted to your program, your host school will send you the appropriate forms and letters you need to apply for a student visa.

Contact the IPC for visa information specific to the country you will be studying in.