There are two different scenarios when you might need to complete a course substitution:
- Applying a transferred course to your declared program.
- Applying for another BSU course as a substitute for a required course.
- Begin the conversation with your Academic Advisor. To find out who your advisor is and what they do, visit the Academic Advising webpage.
- Complete the Course Substitution Form. You will need to get your advisor’s signature and the signature of the department chair.
- The form should then be submitted to the Records & Registration Office and will be processed in 1-2 weeks.
- After the form is processed, you will receive a notification, and your Degree Audit Report will reflect the changes.