What do I need an ID Card for?
Your Bemidji State University identification card is your ticket to campus. Your first ID card is always free and it grants you:
- Access to the residence halls.
- Access to buildings and labs.
- Access to student activities.
- Access to athletic events.
- Access to on-campus fitness/gym facilities.
- Access to the A.C. Clark Library.
- Access to your Beaver Bucks and meal plan.
- Access to campus printing.
Requesting an ID Card
- Review the ID card photo requirements and take a new photo or choose an acceptable photo that you already have.
- Submit an ID card request and upload a photo of yourself that meets all of the requirements.
- If you are a student living…
- …on-campus, your ID card will be available for you to pick at your residence hall’s front desk.
- …off-campus, we will mail your ID card to the address you select in the ID card request form.
- If you are a faculty or staff, contact the Hobson Memorial Union for information about how to receive your ID card.
Replacement ID Cards
To get a replacement ID card, follow the “requesting an ID card” steps above. Replacement ID Cards may result in a $20 charge but do not require new photos, you can keep your old photo if you choose.
If you have lost your ID card and you are locked out of your residence hall, please contact your residence hall front desk.