|Spring, 2021||Summer, 2021||Fall, 2021|
|Class schedule available||October 19, 2020||February 15, 2021||March 15, 2021|
|Registration begins||October 26, 2020||February 22, 2021||March 22, 2021|
|Your registration window||e-Services||no registration window||e-Services|
As an admitted student, it’s your responsibility to properly prepare for registration. Follow these steps to prepare for registration.
- You must meet the minimum cumulative GPA requirements and minimum course completion rate as outlined in the Academic Progress Policy.
- Identify and resolve any registration holds you may have. See Registration Holds & Errors for information.
- Determine when your registration window opens by looking in e-Services under Courses & Registration > Registration Window. Registration windows are assigned based on total earned credits. Registration is a busy time and many courses fill up quickly, so mark this date on your calendar. There are no registration windows for summer registration.
- If you are a degree-seeking student, you will need to obtain a registration access code from your academic advisor. Schedule an appointment with your advisor to review your Degree Audit, discuss course selection, and receive your code. Summer registration does not require a registration access code.
- If you are registering for 6 or more on-campus credits you must have an active health insurance policy. For those who do not currently have health insurance, Bemidji State University offers affordable student health insurance. See Health & Counseling for information.
- For additional information on registration, check out the registration information page.
Make sure to register as soon as possible after your window opens.
Policies & Procedures
- Academic Progress Policy
Upon the completion of each term, the Records and Registration Office is responsible for reviewing each student’s academic progress, according to the Academic Progress Policy Statement in terms of cumulative grade point average and percent completion. The Academic Progress Policy GPA and Percent Completion requirements are aligned with the Financial Aid Academic Progress requirement.
- Privacy of Education Records Policy
- Registration Policies and Procedures
Policy and procedure information pertaining to degrees, programs, courses, credits, academic honors, grades, grading, graduation, and student rights and responsibilities are contained in the Undergraduate and Graduate Catalog.