There are two types of transcripts available:
- Unofficial Transcript – is not stamped with the university seal or signed by the Registrar.
How to request an unofficial transcript.
Coursework prior to 1975 is not available on the web. You will need to request a copy of your record in writing (see #2).
- Official Transcript – is stamped with the university seal and signed by the Registrar. It is generally used to send to other institutions.
Availability: usually within one week from when we receive the request, although additional time may be required at the end of a term.
Complete the Transcript Request Form to request a copy of your transcript.
You can submit your Transcript Request Form:
- In person (picture ID is required when picking up transcript)
- By Mail
- Fax (218) 755-4409
- E-mail – Records@bemidjistate.edu
Regulations governing issuance of official transcript:
- Financial obligations must be satisfied.
- Requests made in person require you to present a valid photo ID.
- Transcripts can only be mailed, never faxed or emailed.
- Requests for more than 10 transcripts are subject to a processing fee.
Transcript fee: Only requests for 10 or more official transcripts are subject to a processing fee of $2 per transcript.