Requesting an Unofficial Transcript

Once logged into e-Services click on:

  • Academic Records

This will open three more options directly below it

  • Check Grades
  • Unofficial Transcripts
  • Degree Audit

Please note:  If you would like your name to print on your unofficial transcript, be sure to select the “Display Name” box, under the log-in area, prior to logging into e-Services.