Declaring or changing your major is a simple, straightforward process. If you are seriously considering a different major, it makes sense to complete this process so that you have the most accurate and up-to-date information in your Degree Audit Report.

Declare/Change your Major

  1. Open the Student Personal Data Form Look at your Degree Audit Report to see what you currently have declared and make any changes you would like.
  2. Submit the form to the Records & Registration Office.
  3. The Records & Registration Office will take 1-2 business days to process the change and will notify you when it’s complete.
  4. Review your updated Degree Audit Report.