Here are some tips for parking in Bemidji and on the BSU campus.
- If you park in Bemidji, make sure to follow the city ordinances. Your vehicle may be towed if it is illegally parked. Failure to respond to parking tickets can lead to suspension of your driver’s license. (See Chapter 24 Article III of City of Bemidji Code for more information about parking regulations.)
- Many areas in and around Bemidji are posted as seasonal or calendar parking. Make sure to pay attention to the signs so you don’t get towed.
- Do not park vehicles on your lawn or on the lawns of others.
- Consider the parking needs of your neighbors.
- Remove the keys from the ignition – not only is this a way to deter theft but it is the law. Close your windows and lock your doors.
- Parking on campus at BSU requires a permit. Please follow all BSU Parking Regulations.