The Minnesota State Student Planner is an online degree audit and student planning program. You can access it through eServices on any device.
What is the Student Planner
All Bemidji State students have access to the Student Planner. Log in to eServices, then click on Academic Records and then Degree Audit. For additional help, read the step-by-step guide on using the Student Planner.
Create Your 4-Year Schedule
Use the Student Planner to create a plan for each semester at BSU or manually add courses to try out multiple possible schedules.
Track Your Progress Toward Graduation
Complete your Degree Audit (DARS) to track your progress in your degree or certificate. The Degree Audit component of the Student Planner includes courses you’ve already taken, courses in progress and courses you plan to take in the future.
Once you’ve created your plan, you’ll see your planned courses on your degree audit as ‘PL’ (planned). Not sure which major is right for you? Create “What If” plans to explore other majors/minors.
- Degree Audit at a Glance
- How to Run Your Degree Audit and a “What-If” Degree Audit
- How to Read Your Degree Audit
Graduate on Time
Create a personalized semester-by-semester plan that includes all the courses you need to graduate from an academic program(s).
Student Planner Limitations
- The Student Planner does not replace academic advising or course registration. Work with your adviser to plan your path to graduation.
- It is not registration tool. You will need to register for courses through eServices.
- Online vs. on-campus courses are not distinguished in this planner. You will need to check the course catalog to see how your courses are being offered.
For questions, read through the step-by-step guide on using the Student Planner or contact your academic adviser.