Scholarship Application Process:
- Submit a single application to apply for over 450 BSU scholarships! Departmental, Alumni/Foundation, American Indian Resource Center, Admissions, and University scholarships are now in a single application.
- Most of your academic information is incorporated into your scholarship application “behind the scenes” via your StarID.
- File your FAFSA for the upcoming school year to maximize your scholarship eligibility. Many scholarships use data entered on your FAFSA application.
- Application windows and deadlines vary between departments and awards. Still, to be considered for ALL BSU awards each academic year, the deadline is February 1 at 11:59 PM.
- Current BSU Students: This application uses live data from your BSU student record. Please ensure that your major and contact information are correct in our system. This can be reviewed by visiting your E-Services portal.
- New Incoming Students: You must be “accepted” before submitting your scholarship application. You can verify your admission status by logging into your application portal.
Direct questions about the Foundation Scholarship application or process to: