These scholarships are for degree-seeking undergraduate F-1 international students* with outstanding academic records. The International Student Scholarship will be based on a review of the following:
- Academic records
- Your required admissions essay
- Scores on proof of English Proficiency exams
Scholarship awards are based on a first come basis and are contingent upon attending the entire orientation program.
There is not a separate application for the International Student Scholarships. Upon acceptance students are considered for scholarships as long as they are accepted by:
- June 15 for fall applicants
- November 1st for spring applicants
Up to a $1000 scholarship, to be applied towards tuition.
The scholarship amount will be split between fall and spring semester.
- Students much achieve a 2.0 GPA their first semester in order to maintain the scholarship the second semester.
*Students who are returning to BSU for a second degree are not eligible.