Applying to BSU
- Application for admission in Fall 2023 is open. It’s free to apply to Bemidji State University!
- Students admitted for Fall 2023 should apply for scholarships using the Foundation Scholarship Application. The deadline for submissions is February 1, 2023.
- Official award letters for the 2023-24 academic year will be sent out in late June. The information will also be available on your student’s E-Services account through MyBSU.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application opens October 1, 2022 for the 2023-24 academic year.
- BSU Financial Aid Guide
- Financial Aid Information Release Form
- All student positions, both work study and regular payroll are listed through BSU Career Services using the HandShake program.
Helpful Services & Offices
- Advising Success Center helps first-year and undecided students navigate college with advising, assessment, tutoring and other services.
- Transfer Advisors assist students who have attended college previously make a smooth and successful transition to BSU.
- Student Health & Counseling Services provides students with access to primary health care, ongoing health maintenance, information about healthcare and disease prevention, individualized personal counseling, group therapy, and a host of outreach health education services.
- Accessibility Services provides accommodations for students with documented disabling conditions enrolled in courses and programs through Bemidji State University.
- Veterans’ Assistance Center provides support and assistance to current military members, veterans and their family members with education benefits.
- Bucky’s Bikes Rental Program provides bikes to students for $40/semester. For more information or to sign up, email BSUniceride@bemidjistate.edu.
- The Free Store in the Sustainability Office has gently used goods for free! Open M-F from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. during the school year.