AP/College Credit

Did you complete AP classes or earn college credit while in high school? Be sure documentation is sent to BSU for transfer of credit.

Advanced Placement

College in the Schools/Concurrent Enrollment

  • BSU accepts college credit earned while in high school via College in the Schools/Concurrent Enrollment, and Online CIS.
  • Visit Transferology to see how your college courses transfer to BSU.
  • Remember to have an official transcript sent from each college where you’ve taken classes.

International Baccalaureate

For additional information regarding CLEP, AP or IB credits, please visit: http://www.mntransfer.org/students/plan/s_prior.php

Skip to toolbar