Registration for Spring 2022
Fall 2022 registration information will be available in November.
Students beginning at Bemidji State University in the Spring 2022 semester can select registration appointment times once they have been admitted. Information on registration appointment date and time will be sent to the emailed to students. Please follow the link below to request a Spring 2022 registration appointment:
How does it work?
- We receive your form (link above) and celebrate because that means you’ve chosen to attend BSU!
- An advisor will email you using the email address you indicate on your registration form to establish a date and time for your appointment. You and your advisor will decide if you will meet in person, over the phone, or on Zoom.
- Once an appointment has been scheduled, you will receive information on how to prepare for your registration appointment.
- Prepare for your appointment by watching the videos provided. When you attend your appointment, you will work with your advisor to build your schedule and register for classes!
- Continue working through the Admitted Student Checklist.
If you’ve earned credits from other colleges or universities, or through avenues such as AP or CLEP make sure we know about them! Contact those schools or organizations to request they send BSU an official copy of your transcript or scores. (These need to go directly to us, rather than through you.)