Registration for Fall 2021
Due to COVID group size limitations, we have moved all class registration options to an individual format instead of group events.
Registration appointments for new freshman and transfer students has begun for Fall 2021. The format of the registration options are remote for this year, and is dependent on state and local health official guidance at this time. Information on registration appointment date and time will be emailed to individuals’ personal addresses. Please follow the link below to request a Fall 2021 registration appointment:
How does it work?
- We receive your form (link above) and celebrate because that means you’ve chosen to attend BSU!
- The Advising Success Center (ASC) will email you using the email address you indicate on your registration form. This will include how to prepare for your registration appointment and when your registration appointment will be. Most appointments will be on Zoom.
- If your appointment time doesn’t work, respond to the ASC to find another time.
- Prepare for your appointment by watching the videos provided. When you attend your appointment, you’ll work with staff and faculty to build your schedule and register for classes!
- Attend one of our Beaver Bound webinars, and Zoom into Housing webinars (more information below) to make sure you’re on track for your start at BSU.
- Continue working through the Admitted Student Checklist.
If you’ve earned credits from other colleges or universities, make sure we know about them! Contact those schools to request they send BSU an official copy of your transcript. (These need to go directly to us, rather than through you.)
Beaver Bound: An Information Session for Future BSU Students will be held on April 8, April 27, and May 18 from 6:00-7:00 PM CST via Zoom. This will be an opportunity to learn about the services and opportunities that BSU will be offering you as an incoming student. Click one of the dates below to register, and save your confirmation email for the link to join the webinar.
Find more resources on the Preparing to Attend page.
Zoom Into Housing
Zoom Into Housing is an opportunity to join the Housing & Residential Life staff on Zoom for a presentation on the transition to and experiences of living on campus. We will have plenty of information to share and will be available to answer questions!
Housing Application Question Hour is your chance to log into schedule Zoom open-office hours with Housing & Residential Life staff to ask questions face to face, and get help with any issues you might be having with things like logging into the housing portal, the housing application, or choosing a meal plan.
Find information about attending both of these events
at the Housing & Residential Life Website.