After you have been admitted to BSU, we will email you a transfer credit evaluation within 2-3 weeks. This will show how your credits/courses transfer into your BSU degree program.
If equivalencies are not listed for your courses in your intended major, you may complete and submit a Substitute Transfer Equivalency Form to the BSU Records office. Contact the Transfer Advisor (Chelsey Crotty) at 218-755-2602 with questions.
Visit Transferology to find the classes that fall within the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum and possibly into your major.
- Transferable credits are accepted from regionally-accredited institutions.
- Military credits are evaluated using American Council on Education recommendations.
- We accept some AP/IB/CLEP credits.
- We accept some DSST/DANTES Exam credits.
- Review our Credit for Prior Learning policy and procedure.
- Developmental and/or remedial credits (typically numbered less than 100/1000) do not transfer.
- Technical school credits will transfer up to 16 credits. Some programs allow for more technical credits to transfer (RN-BS Nursing, Applied Management, Applied Engineering, etc).